Has anybody had Four Wheel replace a roof?

Well, AllState has approved the estimate and we’re just waiting on a repair date. Hopefully there isn’t any hidden damage but if there is we will see how that process goes.

We also insure with Allstate, for very little. I will be interested in knowing how this all turns out. Hopefully good.

I'll keep you posted. Most likely won't be able to get this done until first week of August (which actually isn't that far away...).

Just dropped the camper off. They'll be working on it Monday - Wednesday of next week. Re-skin the roof, replace vent covers and back siding. Insurance is covering it all so far.

RajaZoie said:
Just dropped the camper off. They'll be working on it Monday - Wednesday of next week. Re-skin the roof, replace vent covers and back siding. Insurance is covering it all so far.
RajaZoie, please update us once the work is completed. I was caught in a nasty hail storm in Greeley, CO, on Sunday with almost golf-ball sized hail. Did the same to my camper top. I was expecting to lose the solar panel, but it survived as did the vent covers. I live in Pennsylvania, so I'm going to have to check with FWC to see if they can recommend someone in my area to fix it.

Roof and vent covers are done. FW in California forgot to ship the back siding so RMFW is waiting on that. They expect it to arrive this Wednesday. Right now they're leaving the old siding on just in case we need to come grab the camper for a last minute trip which is thoughtful of them. So I don't have the camper back yet but I'll update when I do (hopefully this week or early next week).

We have Tripple AAA for the vehicles and "Good Sam" for the Eagle.

Good Sam gives one Fleet rates on recreational vehicles. The policy is underwritten by "National General Insurance" 888-293-5108. You have to belong to "Good Sam" to get access to the "fleet" rates. Membership about $25 per year and they have tons of camping benefits as well as buying programs for standard motor homes and travel trailers.

We have been with them for over 30 years. We had one vehicle claim 20 years ago and they made us whole in a very timely fashion.

Picked up the camper on Friday. Everything looks good. I hear they’re out of aluminum at the moment since they’ve got a lot of these repairs going on. Our insurance covered it all.

Back
Top Bottom