Has anybody looked for or found a cargo mat

d tree's

Well after installing new I/O carpet and being a guy who enjoys muddy environments with his dog :LOL: thought I would start a search for a rubber mat or something waterproof that would fit that space for a Grandby's floor thanks guys ,D

What I did was to use some of the garage rubber mats sold at the local parts store. The ones with the scalloped edges that fit together like a jig-saw puzzle. I cut and trimmed them to fit ad they work great to keep the floor from getting all mucked up. They usually come in a 4 pack that is enough to do the whole floor of our Lil Hawk with some left o'r for the ground at the bottom of the steps.

Phil
View attachment 9519
View attachment 9519

What I did was to use some of the garage rubber mats sold at the local parts store. The ones with the scalloped edges that fit together like a jig-saw puzzle. I cut and trimmed them to fit ad they work great to keep the floor from getting all mucked up. They usually come in a 4 pack that is enough to do the whole floor of our Lil Hawk with some left o'r for the ground at the bottom of the steps. Phil View attachment 9519 View attachment 9519

Attachments

• Floor_2.jpg
    Floor_2.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 186
I've found these in an 8 pack at Sams Club for the best price.

Good ideas guys , But I want something so the mud and water doesn't seep through the cracks so I thought about getting a plastic bed mat and trimming it down but didn't like the the nasty plastic/Rubber smell , so I saw a bed rug on sale at Cabelas and may give this a go no smell and its padded ,D

http://www.cabelas.c...sp.form1&Go.x=0

Prolly just have to trim some of the width down

Back
Top Bottom