Hat Tossed In

Thank goodness, the stove DID work :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 201
nice camping spot. where is that?can't wait to go out in ours. we just can't seem to be both well when vacation time rolls around. i'm so anxious to go ,i sit in the camper and imagine we're at the ocean or in the rain forest.i suppose i'll have to have a campfire and bacon to make it more believable.

your camper looks great.,happy camping!

wes

Thank you - oh I've done my share of sitting in my camper wishing I was somewhere else! As it was, this trip was right in my back yard so to speak, only 70 miles away - Sequoia National Forest. I love the National forests - dispersed camping rather than being crammed up against everyone else.

Lots of great areas up your way. I have a brother that lives in Olympia & a sister on Vashon Island. My dad was born in Seattle - he always spoke so fondly of Hood Canal.

Hope you can both enjoy some good camping!

Great spot, I can almost hear the stream from here...I have a friend that uses coolant instead of hydraulic oil and swears by it, never tried it myself?

Yeah, sound of the water was good therapy.

That's good to know about coolant - if I ever get in a pinch for fluid - but after this last trip, doubtful I will !

Back
Top Bottom