Have You Lost You Bleeping Mind

the fisherman

Big Time
Ok lets call this a feasability study. I don't drink so I know that didn't cause this, must have hit my head or something, but earlier I mentioned all the parking I have around here. Well heres the deal, I'm trying to figure out how many outhouses, barbcues, and reagge bands I'd need to host a little get together this spring before we take off for Alaska. It might be interesting, it might also might be dangerous. Now this is just a study, but i'm interested in what you all think, so I'm open to ideas, i'll check with the Sherrifs office on mon. to see what they think, it might be fun. SOMEBODY PUT SUMTIN IN MY FISH

Dogs

Talked it over with my Newfs, they said no problem. I can see I need to work on my proof reading. I would like to try to do this, maybe around the middle of April, I have no idea what kind of responce i'll get, let's see where it goes.

i volunteer to do all yer drinkin!
i am here to help!

how far are you from the RV park? if guess if this things got out of hand that could do well for overflow eh?

mmm how could we do a fish fry?

Tomas! CEVICHE! Tequila!

A circling of the waggons???

Feasable, shucks, we just happened to have a trip planned to that area, around that time...

Myself, Wife, two Kids (8y/o, 2y/o), and my Mexican shorthaired pointer , plan to emerge from Usal Rd into Shelter Cove around thursday or friday the 10,11 of April..
can't promise any Ceviche, but the moon is coming, and maybe the mystical sea bass will emerge..

Sounds Fun!

wow your going up usal.....hmmm i would really like to do that too.....wife and i plus our golden retriever, Elmer.

i have a winch

i wonder....

Big Dent Road

Raining on the North Coast today, I'll have some Usal Rd. info in a day or two, I haven't been on it in a while, but the last time it was pretty rough, no place for the TOW MISSLE, you need a quad or Toyota. Haven't come to my scences so the first weekend in May looks good to me, the weather will be better then. I'm sure I can find some FISH TO FRY

Like TT we too have a trip planned. We'll be heading to Merida just about the time Jeff is hoisting his
4th margie. My guess is by 3 or 4 nobody will miss us. Probably earlier. Have fun.

You will be missed DemAronow....During the first round!

Jeff, Let's go!! I don't really have a exact Itenereary(how we like it) But If I have somewhere to be, I'll be there! Have you done Usal before??

We could meet at The Fishermans place, get all the secret lost coast info we can handle, and hit the trail!

TT

actually....we could meet anywhere prior to USAL ....and go up to shelter cove.

I5 to williams, Hwy20 thru clear lake....onto 101 north to Legett, and the Hwy1 over to the coast.

i have been on the lost coast from shelter cove up, but not the "southern" part.

i dont want to go up usal road with only one vehicle.

April 10,11 could work

Back
Top Bottom