Hawk rollover couch storage behind backrest

Pamid2805

Advanced Member
Just ordered a new hawk camper and planning while we wait. Storage space is always precious in such a small space so looking for options to expand.

What is the size of storage space behind the rollover couch? What are folks storing back there?

Can someone give me the dimensions for the settee in the rollover floor plan? Thinking about traveling with our trail kitchen installed on top With some type of straps. Then easily taken outside when camp set up for outdoor cooking.

Thanks much for the info. This site was invaluable as we weighed options between campers and builds.

We store our folding chairs behind the couch. Also toss extra jackets behind and toward the front. I try to keep my fly rods in their tubes back there but they tend to roll out.

I’ll try to get out to measure later today.

We've used a 08 Hawk for twelve years now, and the space behind the rollover couch is one of our favorite storage areas!

It's all purpose storage with down parkas stuffed back there, over our rollup table riding on the bottom, popup shower tent on edge, oval basket in front corner for dry goods: tomatoes, chilis, bread, chips & snacks. Our trusty Zodi Extreme (additional backup water storage sometimes) rides in the back corner in it's padded case, where I'ved added a tie down point. We also stuff pillow and towels in there while driving. There's also a small plastic foldup table that tucks in.

I have a roll up table back there. I carry food like bread, back there on the one end. Pillows and a couple jackets on the other. And in the middle is the small garbage can, cheap slime compressor for the air bags. a roll of rope, and bug spray.

I store my lagun table, first aid kit, folding camp chair(s), and shower enclosure. And there is usually other soft items like extra jackets, cloths, etc.

OK, dimensions of the seat on the roll-over coach in my 2014 Hawk:

72" long by 22" wide. However, due to the angle of the backrest, the usable width is only 17-18"

Hope that helps.

Thx for the ideas for the rollover couch storage. Sounds like quite a bit of space there.

Any takers on the size of the settee in rollover couch plan? That is between couch and driver cabinets. Where water tank located I believe....

I remove that cushion for the settee, use this area to climb up into the matress area, or storage of duffel bags, clothes, etc.

Back
Top Bottom