Hawk Shell Interior Photos

meech

At the end of June we picked up our brand new Hawk shell. The six nights we've spent in it in the last four weeks have been an absolute blast! During our research I noticed that interior shots were hard to come by, and for good reason, not many lenses are wide enough for that small of a space. I was able to get some pretty good interior shots and thought I would share.

Also, here's a list of the upgrades we added:
*Furnace
*Dinette Seating
*Auxiliary Battery System
*Screen Door
*Solar Panel

We've since added:
*Fan-tastic Fan
*ARB Refrigerator
*Porta-potti
*LED lights
*Memory Foam Mattress Pad
*Mag light mount

107-072312flattops.jpg

109-072312flattops.jpg

118-072312flattops.jpg

128-072312flattops.jpg

130-072312flattops.jpg

132-072312flattops.jpg

Nice rig! Nice pictures! Do you have any exterior pics too?
Excellent work!
Roger

I will be in the market for a FWC in the near to semi-distant future and I got to tell ya, I really like this set up. I maybe doing the exact same thing when ready. Thanks for the pictures !!

We were sold on the dinette from the moment we were able to compare it side by side with the roll-over couch at Rocky Mountain FWC and we're really happy with our decision. That window really gets blocked by the roll-over couch.

We're also loving the space that the shell offers vs. the camper. In July we camped in some pretty heavy rain storms and our friends who were tent camping with us (2 adults) were able to hang out in the camper with us, play cards and cook dinner. We didn't envy them having to return to their tent with two soaking wet dogs inside.

Meech, nice looking shell. What are you using to secure the map on the top of the camper?

Meech, nice looking shell. What are you using to secure the map on the top of the camper?

Although I fear this may be the girliest reply on this forum, the answer to that question would be bobby pins. It was the easiest solution at the time.:)

That is a "campfire in a can". It's a portable propane fire pit. We've used it for cooking as well as just a fire to sit around at night since we can't have a wood fire with all the fire bans here in Colorado this summer. We did confirm with the ranger station that this is still a legal use of fire during the bans.

That is a "campfire in a can". It's a portable propane fire pit. We've used it for cooking as well as just a fire to sit around at night since we can't have a wood fire with all the fire bans here in Colorado this summer. We did confirm with the ranger station that this is still a legal use of fire during the bans.

I thought it was a cake carrier...
biggrin.gif

MEECH, I appreciate your honesty, that was tough.

Back
Top Bottom