Hawk weight

football

I am looking into getting a Hawk camper for my 11 Dodge Diesel 2500. I also going to be pulling a jeep that weights about 5000lbs. My question is how much does a Hawk weight with a lot of options on it including propane,water etc? Thanks-Don

The base weight of the Hawk is listed on the FWC website and if you contact them they can send/email you a listing of options and their respective weights.

My base hawk with everything but a shower, hot water heater and a furnace, and no jacks is 1280 pounds no water.

I'm not sure of the weight but I have a Grandby with most of the options and pulling the Jeep with my Dodge is not a problem.

I have never weighed my rig but I have a Hawk and a 2005 Dodge Diesel 2500. Wisest choice I have made. Tows the Jeep and hauls the camper effortlessly. Went up the Borrego Springs grade a couple weeks ago and was trying to get cars out of my way. I do have Firestone air bags for leveling. Only downside is super steep downgrades. Have to keep gears just right to not overheat the brakes. The descent into Silverton Colorado was one of those "hotspots."

http://keithbarnes.smugmug.com/Vacation/Joshua-Tree-and-Truckhaven/i-QPf7z3W/A

Back
Top Bottom