Headin' North

captainphx

Getting the "LEM" ready….

IMG_0632.jpg

We are trying to get everything ready to leave on Monday AM. Gonna be gone about 3 weeks. Bringing one of our Samoyeds. No real itinerary. Except heading towards Oregon Coast and up into BC in Canada, maybe over to Jasper and then back down to Arizona. Will post in Trip Reports when I can. Last trip for this truck!

Have fun out there!

In two weeks I'm leaving for a 6 week trip to the Colorado Rockies.

Outstanding! One of my favorite places on Earth!

I had a Raptor in our yard about a month ago...

watson Lake..

I had a Raptor in our yard about a month ago...

watson Lake..

Watson Lake? Been there! They have a sign post or two. Raptor's are plentiful!

Three weeks? Six weeks? You guys are killing me. Have fun and don't forget the pics.

Going to bed early, have to work Sunday.

Almost 76,000 signs now...

There is a convoy of WW 11 vehicles arriving Monday night or Tuesday.

Watson Lake

Just got home from Jasper tonight. The weather was amazing and the scenery was fantastic. Hwy 93, the Columbia Ice Field is a must see. If you do go North on HWY 93, gas up in Banff or Lake Louise prior. Gas at Saskatchewan Crossing was $1.69 per Litre!!!!! Gas goes back to normal in Jasper $1.19/L.

This was a long week end for us up here ... I must say there was too much traffic. All of the parking lots and gas stations were packed. If possible I would suggest visiting the park during the week. Banff Jasper does attract a lot of visitors this time of year. In fact 3 X 400" Elk turned the Hwy in to a parking lot.

Have a great trip. I will keep my eyes peeled for you as I may be in BC the next couple of weeks.

Hey captainphx,

Where did you buy those stairs? our 90 pound dog is having a hard time jumping into the camper now. Good luck on your trip!!

cheers,

They are called Glowsteps by Torklift. Pricey but one of the best accessories you'll ever get. Get the lock.

Just got home from Jasper tonight. The weather was amazing and the scenery was fantastic. Hwy 93, the Columbia Ice Field is a must see. If you do go North on HWY 93, gas up in Banff or Lake Louise prior. Gas at Saskatchewan Crossing was $1.69 per Litre!!!!! Gas goes back to normal in Jasper $1.19/L.

This was a long week end for us up here ... I must say there was too much traffic. All of the parking lots and gas stations were packed. If possible I would suggest visiting the park during the week. Banff Jasper does attract a lot of visitors this time of year. In fact 3 X 400" Elk turned the Hwy in to a parking lot.

Have a great trip. I will keep my eyes peeled for you as I may be in BC the next couple of weeks.

Looking forward to it. Been out for 3 night so far. It's hot!!!!!! Need to get further north, fast. Heading to northern Cal coast next, after a quick stop in Woodland for some warranty work.

Almost 76,000 signs now...

There is a convoy of WW 11 vehicles arriving Monday night or Tuesday.

Watson Lake

Robbie thought you might like this.We picked this poster up on our 1992 Alaska trip,as we came through the Yukon.
Frank

Attachments

• DSCN4418.jpg
    DSCN4418.jpg
    224.9 KB · Views: 100

Back
Top Bottom