Heater thermostats, smallest options...

Kodachrome

As per the attached photo, I have a simple, cheap, good & somewhat bulky thermostat installed for my heater, it has served me well.

But now that I have a bit more budget to work with I am looking at flush mounting & miniaturizing as many digital controllers and readouts as possible. I might even pull the whole facade off and install something a bit more industrial that allows me to upgrade and re-organize components over time without drilling holes or cavities.

In any case, I would love a smaller if not flush mount thermostat that could be from any type of supplier really, even scientific.

Any ideas how to upgrade from the bulky unit I have already?

Attachments

• tempo.jpg
    tempo.jpg
    154.5 KB · Views: 102
The problem with a flush mount thermostat is that the sensor will probably be inside the cabinet and out of the airflow unless you can find one with a remote sensor.

Kodachrome, I have the same thermostat as you do. It works well. I am considering this simpler one -

Honeywell

only for the garage setting down to 35° as a safety feature for cold temperatures. We don't tend to run the heater much, and usually not overnight while sleeping.

ski3pin said:
Kodachrome, I have the same thermostat as you do. It works well. I am considering this simpler one -

Honeywell

only for the garage setting down to 35° as a safety feature for cold temperatures. We don't tend to run the heater much, and usually not overnight while sleeping.
That one looks about the same size.

Our rig is outside all the time so I do run the heater a fair amount, especially in the Winter but not overnight while sleeping.

All this stuff is just too bulky, I am looking for a cleaner and more refined look and it is just not out there....

Back
Top Bottom