Help... I Need A Bumper For My 02 Tundra

Brewery Meister

Advanced Member
Hello,

On the way out of town for my latest trip ... Yosemite, Rockies and Big Sur... yeah the pictures are on the way. :D

My truck got hit in a parking lot... long story and very boring, but I'm going to get a new bumper out of it...

Any help? I have an 02 Tundra and I want a strong bumper that isn't huge... just a good strong bumper (that looks good :cool: )that doesn't dent every time someone coughs on it.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks a lot,

Clark

Hello,

On the way out of town for my latest trip ... Yosemite, Rockies and Big Sur... yeah the pictures are on the way. :D

My truck got hit in a parking lot... long story and very boring, but I'm going to get a new bumper out of it...

Any help? I have an 02 Tundra and I want a strong bumper that isn't huge... just a good strong bumper (that looks good :cool: )that doesn't dent every time someone coughs on it.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks a lot,

Clark

I'm guessing it's the front bumper, I think if you want a good strong bumper for your Toyota it's going to be an ARB. I have one on my Tacoma and had one on the last Tacoma. This paticular one has been hit while parked twice, resulting insome grinding and two powdercoat jobs, still as good as new.

I'm guessing it's the front bumper, I think if you want a good strong bumper for your Toyota it's going to be an ARB. I have one on my Tacoma and had one on the last Tacoma. This paticular one has been hit while parked twice, resulting insome grinding and two powdercoat jobs, still as good as new.

Tried to post a picture, "file too big to upload", it's not a Peterbuilt, it's a Tacoma?

Doppppp... :eek:

It's the back bumper I need. Probably should have said so.

Thanks

Best choice: Reunel Worst choice: Tough Country The only two off the shelf rears I know about for a Tundra.

I went with a Reunels bumper. They're going to install it in a week. Good deal...news at 11. Thanks for all of the insight.

Here's a link... I'm going with the one in the picture.. it'll be black though. Now I'm going to buy some black offroading wheels..

http://www.reunel.com/TundraHeavyDutyBumpers/Tundra_16.html

Back up lights will be PIAA 1500

Clark

I went with a Reunels bumper. They're going to install it in a week. Good deal...news at 11. Thanks for all of the insight.

Here's a link... I'm going with the one in the picture.. it'll be black though. Now I'm going to buy some black offroading wheels..

http://www.reunel.com/TundraHeavyDutyBumpers/Tundra_16.html

Back up lights will be PIAA 1500

Clark

Might I reccomend American Racing Mohove Teflon, you got the right bumper you might as well get the right wheels.

Thanks... Just checked them out. Just the ones I was looking for. Looks like everything will get installed before Christmas..

Clark

Give the little guys a chance.. Check with your local fabricator/off road shop. They can probably build something MUCH better than any of the above mentioned companies for less..

Back
Top Bottom