Here's my cooking setup

craig333

Riley's Human
I needed to do some maintenance and cleanup so I thought I'd take some pics while I was at it. This is the full setup except for an additional table. Its not what I normally take for quick trips. Normally only when I know I'll be camping for more than one night at the same place.

I need to figure out how to run the bbq and the stove from the camper tank. Hate having to bring the extra propane tank.

Attachments

• campercooking.jpg
    campercooking.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 717
The three burner coleman stove I picked up at a garage sale for ten bucks. The white gas still works, just had to oil the plunger but I decided propane was more convenient. Conversion was pretty dang simple.

The barbecue is from camping world. Gotta love the piezo ignition.

I like the Q with the legs. Mine needs a table to sit on or the ground. I may get a table like yours for my BBQ. Nice set up.

Cheers,

Mike

The legs were a problem. Twice I had to bring it home with a leg sticking out of the bag. Some time with the wire wheel fixed that.

I needed to do some maintenance and cleanup so I thought I'd take some pics while I was at it. This is the full setup except for an additional table. Its not what I normally take for quick trips. Normally only when I know I'll be camping for more than one night at the same place.

I need to figure out how to run the bbq and the stove from the camper tank. Hate having to bring the extra propane tank.

Craig

if you tap off the tank already then you can buy a Y spliter at OSH. that fits the colman style hoses......or at camping world.:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom