Hi lift assault weapon?

craig333

Riley's Human
I thought it was going to be about how dangerous they are. I don't care if you're anti gun, pro gun or in between but at least have a clue what you're talking about.

Times are no more tense than they ever were. The world is always on thin ice and has been for a few thousand years. The difference is the 24/7 news cycle and the constant barrage of BS and propaganda on TV. The folks that run it have agenda's and keeping people dumb and suppressing doing your own thinking is a large part of that IMO. They have created a culture of fear in modern America. The smarter we get in some things the less willing so many of us are to actually open our eyes and look around us. Mental robots are easy to control.

Throw in folks that are just plain stupid and you have to laugh to keep from crying.

Personally I think this is a new reason to get a high lift. Who needs a dash cam when you have a fully loaded assault jack on the hood!

Next they'll put a limit on how many times you can pump the handle. High capacity jacks are a hazard to society. Bets on whether NY or CA is the 1st to outlaw High Lifts!

Squatch said:
Times are no more tense than they ever were. The world is always on thin ice and has been for a few thousand years. The difference is the 24/7 news cycle and the constant barrage of BS and propaganda on TV. The folks that run it have agenda's and keeping people dumb and suppressing doing your own thinking is a large part of that IMO. They have created a culture of fear in modern America. The smarter we get in some things the less willing so many of us are to actually open our eyes and look around us. Mental robots are easy to control.

Throw in folks that are just plain stupid and you have to laugh to keep from crying.
That sir, is the stone cold truth.

Squatch said:

Personally I think this is a new reason to get a high lift. Who needs a dash cam when you have a fully loaded assault jack on the hood!

Next they'll put a limit on how many times you can pump the handle. High capacity jacks are a hazard to society. Bets on whether NY or CA is the 1st to outlaw High Lifts!
Squatch,right on,IMO.
Thanks for the insight.
Maybe a "high lift is in our future"
Frank.

Funny? Perhaps, but shows that ignorance is not being observant.

I can imagine the LE response IF that lady had called 911. Every available unit would have been dispatched to detain and apprehend the person with the large assault weapon attached to their hood! Think of all the innocent lives put at risk by such a high level response. And no doubt the people in that green jeep would have been roughly face planted, cuffed, thoroughly searched and checked against all databases and for what.....a Hi-Lift Jack!!!!

Ignorance IS NOT BLISS!

I've had the thought in the past that one of those Kolpin enclosed & weather resistant scabbards would fit there like it was supposed to be there. Here in the Nanny State that's probably not a good idea anymore....

Not really all that funny. I'd be afraid that some jerk armed with a real assault weapon might do a pre-emptive strike against your jack.

Back
Top Bottom