Hog Fest Update ???

Marc

Fire Proof
Ok,

are we still looking at the last weekend in April or ?? , as I have to start begging for some time off :( What do you think Jon ?? I'm getting hungery for some hog. :D

Please Check In

It's the last weekend in April, and if the weather knocks us out, the we go for the next weekend. Come up with a way to let me know how many people and trucks. I've been busy lately, so I'm not around as much as usual. My neighbor put up a fence while I was gone this weekend, so I see he's gettin' ready. S%$ew him it's on.

It's 50-50 But I'll keep it Updated

We're 50% go, %50 no go, but working real hard on the go part, so I'll keep you posted. The lost coast is one of our favorite destinations and a pig fest too boot, how can we not. The last time we went to a pig fest, "Dirty Ted", 30 years ago, hosted it. Dirty Ted was a ceramicist, who was so last minute that he had to put "do not touch - too hot" signs on some of his work in his exhibitions.

Last weekend in April, like the 25th. I have plans to head to Alaska in early May but I could more my plans ahead, working on my post count:)

Ok

None of this 50/50 maybe yes maybe no BS, I'm going to start a thread in the Private Forum, when you KNOW you're coming put your name and no. of people coming, don't do this until you know for sure. Thanks Jon

So where on the "Lost Coast" is the Hog Festivities taking place? Just need to figure out time and miles to make sure we can pull it off! We are leaving for a short one week vacation the Friday after and we want to do both. So let me know where we will be headed to and then I can give "No BS" "Non-Iffy" response.

So where on the "Lost Coast" is the Hog Festivities taking place? Just need to figure out time and miles to make sure we can pull it off! We are leaving for a short one week vacation the Friday after and we want to do both. So let me know where we will be headed to and then I can give "No BS" "Non-Iffy" response.

You're coming to Whitethorn, I'll draw up a map and post it in the Private Forum in the next couple of days.

LOL..... these "towns" in the Lost Coast area are only found on hand-drawn maps from locals. It's THAT wild out there.

LOL..... these "towns" in the Lost Coast area are only found on hand-drawn maps from locals. It's THAT wild out there.

Well, a lot of this place is still uncharted territory, a place, where at certain times of the year you don't want to wander off in the woods, especially since the Mexican Cartels have moved in, if you can believe it. One of the reasons why I question the billions we spend on "HOME LAND SECURITY", at any rate we're safe where I am, I've got really BIG dogs, and a really BIG gun, and they don't like either one, come on, it's the LOST COAST, part of the world famous "EMERALD TRIANGLE"

Sounds like a plan...

So... the weekend of the 25th? Lost Coast up by Arcata? Just let me know what to bring and give me a location to dial into the GPS... the one with all of the breweries! :D

Unfortunately I won't be able to make this one. Have to head up to McKinleyville May 16 for a memorial service and finances just won't let me make two trip that far and close together. Eat some hog for me.

If you come early we can cook you some pork chops, or if I get lucky, maybe some Halibut.

We will be in close proximity to your little world..Would love to say howdy to the man in the middle of the emerald triangle:D

Back
Top Bottom