How a German did the job ...

Stan@FourWheel

How a German did the job ...

:)

Forwarded to us from our dealer in Germany.

The camper started out as an Empty Ranger Shell Model.

Just had to give the customer a big shout out.

EXCELLENT WORK !

Attachments

• 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 441
  • 999.jpg
    999.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 420
  • 9999.jpg
    9999.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 414
  • 999999999.jpg
    999999999.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 433
  • 999999.jpg
    999999.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 427
  • 99999.jpg
    99999.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 455
That is excellent work.Takes advantage of the space and with a clean not fru-fru look.The Europeans have a way with wood work and doing the most with limited space.But after all they have been used to living "smaller" than us waste full Americans.
Frank

Interesting ideas. Stan, thanks for posting this. Do you have a photo of this on a truck? I'm curious what its running on in Europe.

Looks very nice ,very efficient and user friendly.

Is the bed bigger than usual or do the lift assist normally sit inside the bed.That is the first clear picture that I have seen of the lift assist with the bed pulled out.Was hoping they would sit on the very outside edge of the bed.

In looking again at the camper,I noticed the lighting.Seems to be some form of strip lights.Nice idea.I like where the reefer is to me that makes sense to move that weight forward.also the water tanks on the floor level also good idea.
Frank

Very clean looking job. I also like the idea of keeping the heavy fridge up towards the front, not that accessible from the door, but weight distribution is often paramount, especially when approaching max weight capacity.
Stan, can you contact that dealer and see if they can ask the owner to share some details.

If I did not need the couch as a bed I would go for the drawers on the passenger side. Those look very useful. Don't need an interior table. On the other side I prefer the frig near the rear door for convenience and I prefer my counter top to be one level. I didn't look very closely at the bed overhang. Is that a king bed? Any improvement on the accessibility of the electronics is welcome. Yeah, what's hauling this? How is customer service in Germany for recalls and such?

Looks very nice ,very efficient and user friendly.

Is the bed bigger than usual or do the lift assist normally sit inside the bed.That is the first clear picture that I have seen of the lift assist with the bed pulled out.Was hoping they would sit on the very outside edge of the bed.

I have lift assists in my Hawk and they are basically located the same, my assists attach further up towards the end of the mattress corners towards the cooking area, his looks like a Queen oriented the opposite of the Hawk. The old FWC website use to have a sketch of the different layouts of the bed orientations available, I could not find it on the new site. I do not leave my assists attached by the bed when camping. I installed 2 spring loaded broom brackets, these would normaly attach to the wall in the garage to hold brooms off the floor and attached these to the opposite side of each assist mount on the roof. I just rotate the assists up and click the the main body of the assist into the spring loaded clamp, works perfectly.

Back
Top Bottom