How many ATC's out there ?

Marc

Fire Proof
Was wondering how many ATC guy's/gals we have here now. I have an "07" Cougar, the last one built at Ben's house. What do you have ??

marc

I have an ATC Panther...

https://www.allterraincampers.com/Clark_Beattie_Page.html

on an 02 Toyota Tundra Limited 4WD that I ordered new with EVERY possible option... Best vehicle I've every had...and I've had a lot.

The camper is great. See the pics on the link. This was the first one sold by Ben, Marty and Jeff. I love this setup. For the highway, around town, to the beach, 4wheeling and camping.

I would like to hear more from people about group camping and get togethers.

CB

Clark

Glad to see you made it over to WTW. I've seen your rig many times while scrolling through Ben's "owners pages". Welcome.

marc

Picked up my Bobcat 7/07. Sometimes I wonder if I shouldn't have gotten the Panther, but I like the width fitting the vehicle just right.

This is a great website

I'm in the middle of doing some mods to my ATC and reading the comments here have helped a great deal. If for no other reason than it helps to keep my incentive going.

I started with a FWC and one of the first things I noticed was how many of the guys who own these campers are pretty impressive tinkerers. That's not to mention the guys at ATC. They've been a huge help to me.

CB

Bobcat 07

I got a new Bobcat around Oct 07 with everything, except the arctic pack (no need for that down here).

This camper rides on my 03 Double Cab Tacoma.

With the 4 (5 if you count the dog) of us sleeping in the camper it is kind of tight, but not really an issue.

The truck could use some more power when we are fully loaded, but we get where we want to go. So it works for us.

Back
Top Bottom