How Many Full Timers or Seasonal Truck Campers?

LiveLifeNow

Advanced Member
How many people on the list live in their truck camper full time or seasonally?

If full time, where do you usually spend the winter and summer?

We are full time this year. We spent the summer in Canada and the northwestern US and we are heading for Southern California and Arizona for the winter months and into NM, TX and down to Florida in the later winter months

www.mulehawk.com

mitch h said:
Were you staying in Florida?
We don't have everything locked down yet but national forests, blue springs state park, Everglades, and down to the Keys and Dry Tortugas

www.mulehawk.com

I keep my Hawk on full time. I live in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada, so we have long winters. Infact... it just started snowing yesterday.

We winter camp in Jasper, Alberta. It is incredibly beautiful in the winter. Hiking on frozen river canyons.
We try to get to Vancouver Island around March each year for an early taste of Spring.

So for us, it's many the Rocky Mountains, winter and summer and the West Coast.

We also camp at Elk Island National Park. It's pretty neat and certainly a privilege to have Bison roaming around you while having coffee. Surreal in fact.

I keep the Hawk on year round because we do plenty of day trips to local parks and try to get to Jasper about once a month.

If you pass through Venice let us know ahead of time. Maybe we could meet up somewhere. We are down there mid jan. to late march. Could be tricky finding a spot to camp. Happy travels. Mitch

Winter is my favorite season. I work during the summer with little time off and then work less/play during the winter. Mainly backcountry ski,

Attachments

• 1602062_10201103866910564_743597575_o.jpg
    1602062_10201103866910564_743597575_o.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 61
Back
Top Bottom