How much are camper jacks , is this a good deal ?

All Terrain Camper has them at $650.
$39 less expensive.
You'd need to call and talk to Marty or Jeff to see if they would sell them... by themselves, i.e., without purchasing a camper from them.
I know that the ones I got with my ATC Bobcat camper are the same as the ones in your web link. I've had mine since 2010, outdoors a lot, in all kinds or weather, still look and work great.

Didn't see that Panther RV would do free shipping and I guess that ATC would be doing a shipping charge as well, so the $39 savings would help with offsetting the cost of shipping. If you can find out if Panther RV does free shipping, that would be the way to go. If not, then where you live (unknown by me) would factor into the shipping cost, not to mention if you have to pay sales tax, too.

I know that both ATC and Panther RV are good companies. I've purchased from both of them and they both have outstanding customer service.

Why do these jacks cost so much? It seems they would be pretty simple. I'm almost thinking of drilling three holes in some 4x4 posts, lift up the truck a couple inches, mount 'em, and drop the truck (leaving the camper floating like a swimmer in the Black Sea).

Not sure where you are but I have a set of happyjax for sale. Only a year old. I like these better than the Reico because you use a cordless drill to raise and lower. Great products. I sold mr camper and don’t need them anymore.

$500
IMG_4725.JPG

Back
Top Bottom