How much is it worth? Older FWC Hawk

SLCAlex

Hello - new to the site so I hope it's OK to post this question.
I'm going to sell our Hawk and I'm wondering what price I should list it for
Any help is appreciated.

It is a FWC Hawk from ~2001. We are the second owner and the original owner had for only a year
In fair shape on the outside.Surface rust on the jack brackets and the screws securing the trim.
No leaks
Other specs:
[SIZE=11pt]Has extended cab-over area with ~queen size bed that does not need to slide into living area like some Hawk models from this era[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt]2-burner stove[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt]Sink with electric pump[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt]Dometic 3-way 1.9 cu. ft. refrigerator is only 3 years old. RM 2193 model[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt]Olympian Wave 3 catalytic heater[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt]Original couch was removed and replaced with face-to-face dinette for 2 people or 4 really skinny people with storage under the seats[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt]Four mechanical jacks[/SIZE]

gallery_7552_1124_584298.jpg

Thanks,
Alex

In 2013 I sold my 2002 Hawk without the extended cabover for $7500. I have attached a video of the interior so you can compare to what you have. I also changed the couch into a side dinette. Check to see what they are selling for I think you will be pleased. Good luck with your sale.

Hi Bill - thanks for the quick response. Your interior work looks very good and your high-quality video must have helped sell it.
Thanks again for your help.
Alex

Hi, I might be interested in buying. I have a 2012 Tacoma access cab. Wonder if it'll fit. Any more pics, also are you in Utah? Thx, Mark

Mark - sorry for the late reply. We were on the road the last 3 days and had limited internet access. I'm going to take pictures this week and will post here. I don't know if it will fit a Tacoma. You can check out the bed dimensions for a 2005 Tundra access cab to see how it compares to a 2012 Tacoma or I think the FWC website may have archived dimensions for the Hawk - look for ~2001 model year. Or maybe someone on this forum knows if the Hawk dimensions are the same now as they were back in 2001.

Thanks,

Alex

Back
Top Bottom