Howdy

JDF

This is not a WTB (although I do) just a howdy from a new guy. Will be lurking till I find my AC. I will post a WTB in the correct section. It will look like this.

I am looking for an vintage AC 8ft cab over in or near the south east with good hydraulics and no water damage, that is looking for a new home. Will consider a NCO based on price and location. You can email me direct at jdfry3@gmail.com. No non AC please.

I don't ask for much do I (lol).

Please keep posting mods, tips, tricks and AC adventures. They will keep me going till I get my own AC.

Good road to all.

Welcome to the group. You might use SearchTempest to look for Craigslist ads within your search area. It does a pretty good job of crawling through the lists. Good luck in your search!

Welcome to the crowd JDF.....

you might focus one search on the southwest....drier climate...storage in that area has turned up some jewels

Best of luck...you have some competition out there...... :eek:

Thanks to all. I have been using the suggested methods for some time but may need to expand my range. I was trying to keep my pickup target under 1000 miles from Georgia. This group was my first step at looking past the Rio Brazos.

They are harder to find here in the south east. When you do find one, take some tools and a sawzall with you. I had to do some surgery on my Alaskan to get it to fit in my truck for the trip home. Good luck with your search.

be patient and diligent about your repetitive area searches, every day...the CO I'm working on right now was on the market 18 minutes

I missed a real jewel that was alot closer..... by no more than a few minutes...dang

Back
Top Bottom