I’m coming back

Jamesiam

Quite a few years back I switched from a FWC Hawk and moved to the cutest 13’ Scamp Trailer.
I never had any troubles towing the Scamp but never got used to it, I was worried about blow outs, the trailer popping off, backing into something or just pulling off to the side of the road.
I have just sold the Scamp!

I stopped by the FWC show here yesterday at Homewood and told them I have a 2005 Toyota Tundra Xtra cab and they felt the Fleet would be a cleaner look and in my opinion agree. I remember my Hawk looking pretty large on the first Gen. The few measurements I have seems that the Fleet will look amazing on my Tundra.

This brings up a few questions:

Would anyone have the measurement between the Jacks from drivers side to passenger side on a Fleet 2015 and newer.

Also a measurement at the front of the camper from the bottom up to the underside of bed that covers cab on truck.

If I am able to get a fleet I’ll be sure to post a few pics!

<< measurement between the camper jacks on the Fleet Model >>

Approx. 78"

You will need to add a set of the Aluminum Extension Plates for the front camper jacks, if you are putting the Fleet Model on a 2000-2006 Toyota Tundra Access Cab. Easy.

<< measurement at the front of the camper from the bottom up, to the underside of the cabover portion of the camper >>

Approx. 42"

Easy to adjust this height a little if needed, with wooden runners or a rubber bed mat.

Attachments

• Aluminum Extension Plates.jpg
    Aluminum Extension Plates.jpg
    134.2 KB · Views: 40

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom