I found one but, will it fit?

telebrewer

Advanced Member
I finally found a Grandby in my price range, but here's the deal. I have a '97 Dodge. All the measurements he sent me will work except one.....The back, where it slides in the tailgate space. My truck measures 62 3/4. His Grandby width that would slide into the tailgate space is 63 3/4. It's a '94. So I don't think it will work. 1994 is the first year of the Dodge body style change. The pick up bed tapered to the rear narrower. I sure Four Wheel adapted, but what year was it?

Does anyone know if this will somehow work? I don't want to cut it up to make it fit.

Does anyone know from what year on Grandby's will fit my truck?

Thanks anyone for info. I don't want to leave this guy hanging...

You may have seen this(?)

Copied from the FWC site. Looks like your '94 is an anomoly with a different sized bed that year than any other....

hope this helps.

mtn-high

Four Wheel Campers built from 1990 or Newer should fit …
Most Chevy Trucks (Up Until 2007 Models)

The newest 07 & 08' Chevy/GMC trucks have a modified tail gate open - call us for details.

Most Dodge Trucks (except 1994)

For the 1994 Dodge Trucks follow the Tundra fit application (due to the narrow tail gate opening)
Most Ford F-150 Trucks

Most Ford F-250 / F-350 Trucks up until 1998

(if you have a 1999-2007 Ford F-250 / F-350 you will have to build a platform for the used campers to sit on. (those trucks have a taller cab height)

call me this week at (800) 242-1442

ask for Stan Kennedy

I can give you the details

It should fit fine

maybe one quick modification needed, but probably not

you should be OK as long as you talk to me first so I can give you the scoop on what to look for

========================================================

I finally found a Grandby in my price range, but here's the deal. I have a '97 Dodge. All the measurements he sent me will work except one.....The back, where it slides in the tailgate space. My truck measures 62 3/4. His Grandby width that would slide into the tailgate space is 63 3/4. It's a '94. So I don't think it will work. 1994 is the first year of the Dodge body style change. The pick up bed tapered to the rear narrower. I sure Four Wheel adapted, but what year was it?

Does anyone know if this will somehow work? I don't want to cut it up to make it fit.

Does anyone know from what year on Grandby's will fit my truck?

Thanks anyone for info. I don't want to leave this guy hanging...

Back
Top Bottom