I Got The First One

Clarification

That's the "Guest Bathroom" I wanted to get a picture of it up, so you know that I'm well enough equipped, for you when you get here, I also thought it might be helpful for some of the slow learners (you know who you are) to be able to study the layout for a while, that way you'll know where everything is.

JDPowers

Rankings for the 2007 One Tons:
- Ford and GM generally tied
- Dodge worse

Just happened that I like the Ford cab better than the Dodge, That's all for me.

Although it doesn't hurt to see 60%+ of the contractors around here drive Ford. The other 40% is split between Dodge and GM.

All that said, I like the looks of the Dodges best.

GM needs to figure out how to install some factory ground clearance!

I figure Chrylser will go out of business and Ford will solve it's diesel problems by picking up the Cummins - and everyone will be happy :)

Rankings for the 2007 One Tons:
- Ford and GM generally tied
- Dodge worse

Just happened that I like the Ford cab better than the Dodge, That's all for me.

Although it doesn't hurt to see 60%+ of the contractors around here drive Ford. The other 40% is split between Dodge and GM.

All that said, I like the looks of the Dodges best.

GM needs to figure out how to install some factory ground clearance!
YOU NEED GLASSES!

Sometimes, we see what we want to see...

YOU NEED GLASSES!

Yeah, I know it's more like 80%+ drive Ford. But I didn't want the other guys to feel toobad. ;)

And come to think of it, I do need glasses. I was going to buy a new pair with my Christmas bonus... But you can guess what happened. At least I'm still workin'.

I figure Chrylser will go out of business and Ford will solve it's diesel problems by picking up the Cummins - and everyone will be happy :)

No question about it, That's the day I'll buy a Ford....

I'm with Delta and CR it was the Cummins that sold me . That and the fact that a friend, my brother in law and my step daughter all got there F250 diesels bought back by Ford.

For The Record

I personally don't care what kind of truck you drive, if you like what you have, all the better, I've got things to do today, I think I'll jump into my Toyota and get it done.

You guys crack me up!

I know all this Ford vs. Dodge ribbing is in good fun. I suppose if I drove either I might feel insecure enough to point out the weaknesses in the other. ;) Hey just kidding, I still drive my Dodge, but it's a gasser, so I don't run the risk of having a Brazilian cast "56" block, CTD.

All trucks have their strengths and weaknesses, but how many of us have modified our trucks to the extent that "The Fisherman" has, in order to tow the kinds of loads he does? How many of us have burned out a transmission in only 33K miles?

That intake manifold looks very useful. Keep us posted Fisherman.

Back
Top Bottom