I have MUSIC again ;-)

AbaloneTony

I have music again. The wires are nicely tucked away and when I take off the FWC, the antenna comes off with a quick disconnect. That’s when the factory will be back on line and I don’t have to worry about anything to connect thanks to a splitter. I have always been dead set against drilling or mounting anything on my trucks OR campers. So I used a jack bracket to mount my auxiliary satellite antenna. This was made from some extra aluminum I had laying around. I did have to buy an aluminum ¾ nipple for the top to screw the antenna on to. I like the White antenna and I plan to powder coat the mount White also. This project is not yet complete. I don’t like the wire exposed even if it’s only a few inches. I think I’ll get some small diameter aluminum tubing and guide it closer to the bed of the truck. I’ll get to this after the 4th of July weekend. I have a lake picked out and we’ll spend some days dragging the kids around on a kneeboard or a tube. Who knows I might catch a little fish or two.

Thanks Guys and FatPete for leading me in the right direction.

AbaloneTony

Attachments

• 100_2991.jpg
    100_2991.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 254
  • 100_2992.jpg
    100_2992.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 267
  • 100_2993.jpg
    100_2993.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 261
Back