I Painted A Granby Today

the fisherman

Big Time
Started at 8:30 finished at 6:30 turned out real nice, I used Dupont Ful-Thane Urethane two stage. This thing was real ugly, it can be done, lots of tape and masking paper. I'll post a pic. But you already know what they look like.

White

I think the Dupont name is Fleet White, it's real close mto what it was new, this camper sat outside in Az. for about 10 years, some nature photog. owned it, and he beat the crap out of it, it's been kind of an interesting project, I'm learning that you can bring these campers back from a pretty sorry state, the owner is happy now,and thats what counts. I would'nt the P.O.S.

May I suggest the following?

Attachments

• FWC Cover 001.jpg
    FWC Cover 001.jpg
    125 KB · Views: 451
Jay,

Good meeting you today... can you send me the info on the cover, the bumpers and the "camping spot" down by the river?

Take care,

Kyle

Back atcha Kyle. I enjoyed meeting you and your wife.

JC Whitney has the cover on sale for $45. its item # ZX815718U

Boaters world has the bumpers on sale. $13 each. Thats cheap. FWC has them mounted on a piece of wood and then on the camper.
http://www.boatersworld.com/product/366978658.htm?utm_medium=productsearch&utm_source=google

Gold Mine camp is located just south of the Bluff Airport on a dirt road. The airport is about 4 mile west of town on US 163. Its a little confusing because the 163 east from Medicine Hat becomes the 191 east at the T just east of the airport. It will make more sense when you see it on a map.

Drive into the airport and drive west along the north side of runway 21. You cant miss it there is only one runway. At the west end of the strip turn and travel down the south side of the runway and follow that dirt road until it turns south. In a mile or two you'll see a huge cotton wood tree and you're there. Its right on the San Juan River.

I highly recommend you take the one day float trip from the Sand Island rec area to Mexican Hat. The company that runs it is called Wild Rivers Expeditions http://www.riversandruins.com/ and they're right in Bluff. They are really nice people and can also give perfect directions to Gold Mine Camp.

Back
Top Bottom