Ideas for a truck/camper cover?

verynice

Wondering if anyone has used a class C or B cover. Or has any model to use that is a good fit for our camper/truck combos? Tired of all the washing :D

I know it doesn't look the greatest but I have a brown tarp on the truck and a blue one,turned over to the silver side for the camper.
As my camper is on full time and I have a space cut out for the solar panel,I don't think I want to invest big dollars in a class B or C cover.
Mine is parked under a neighbors tree and a bunch of sap and other junk fall from it. The tarps at least add some protection.
Frank

Polytarp here as well. I articulated it here and there to get a custom fit. I used the same techniques folks use to make cheap polytarp sails: double sided carpet tape, Gorilla tape and grommets. This was for the camper mounted on a military trailer, so the articulation was simple. Just drape the tarp over and start cutting out darts.

I go through a poly tarp a year....thought about having a sunbrella cover made with zippered windows....by the time you calc the costs...I'll use about 100 tarps...that'll make me 156 when I recover the costs.....my great grandkids might see some value...whenever they show up ;)

not pretty but effective

thought about a better waxed cotton tarp.....but with the heat around here I'd have a nice wax film on the camper....bleech

Rusty said:
I go through a poly tarp a year....thought about having a sunbrella cover made with zippered windows....by the time you calc the costs...I'll use about 100 tarps...that'll make me 156 when I recover the costs.....my great grandkids might see some value...whenever they show up ;)

not pretty but effective

thought about a better waxed cotton tarp.....but with the heat around hear I'd have a nice wax film on the camper....bleech
Poly tarp here too. I only cover when off for the winter. I built two wood supports to hold an old pool handle on the top. This gives the top a slope to let the rain run off.

Thanks for the suggestions. It's gotta be sorta pretty as my neighbor mows his lawn in cross-hatch patterns and makes figurines out of his bushes. I guess I'll try a cover for something like a Sprinter van...

maybe a green plaid tarp.....

the term for those figurines out of bushes...topiary....

throw that at him next time you see him out grooming his "topiary"

maybe you'll get away with green plaid :D

Heh, you can paint polytarp. Hard to believe, but these were run-of-the-mill blue tarps once.

iloilo-paraw-regatta.jpg

Back
Top Bottom