If you can only choose one location, where would you place a fan?

I wound up with two of them as I like them so much. It would be hard not to have one of them but I would probably do the kitchen/living first and then bed. That is the order I bought mine but did both within a couple weeks of each other. I love the 10 speeds so you can run really quiet if you want or higher and more noise if that is desired. The kitchen one is used more since the bed one might be lowered and not useful. I will run the kitchen one at a rest area, lunch break, side of the road kind of stops when it’s hot. Open the lower doors to bed of truck, turn the fan and it gets the air moving, cool from below, hot out the top. Sometimes even just at home in driveway if really hot and I don’t want stuff to melt in there as it sits. They don’t use much power and my solar is there for it so no biggie. I forget the model numbers but my kitchen one has a remote and thermostat so it’s a high model. The bed one is a notch lower without the remote since I would be there to just reach up and touch controls. Then I have the remote if I need to control the kitchen one without getting up.

adamxcl said:
I wound up with two of them as I like them so much. It would be hard not to have one of them but I would probably do the kitchen/living first and then bed. That is the order I bought mine but did both within a couple weeks of each other. I love the 10 speeds so you can run really quiet if you want or higher and more noise if that is desired. The kitchen one is used more since the bed one might be lowered and not useful. I will run the kitchen one at a rest area, lunch break, side of the road kind of stops when it’s hot. Open the lower doors to bed of truck, turn the fan and it gets the air moving, cool from below, hot out the top. Sometimes even just at home in driveway if really hot and I don’t want stuff to melt in there as it sits. They don’t use much power and my solar is there for it so no biggie. I forget the model numbers but my kitchen one has a remote and thermostat so it’s a high model. The bed one is a notch lower without the remote since I would be there to just reach up and touch controls. Then I have the remote if I need to control the kitchen one without getting up.
Awesome thank you. I bought the maxxfan 6200k, Kinda wish I would have gotten the remote now, but I think I will be happy. I was aiming at just venting the front section, but perhaps I'll buy a second electric fan.

Maybe get the remote with your second one. Then you have the best combo overall. your current one in front and the remote one for kitchen, so again, you don’t have to get up to control it. Plus the remote lets you do a little more precise stuff like temperature.

Back
Top Bottom