If you like the site.....

DirtyDog

Captain Leisure
Site Team
Just a reminder that if you like the site, and you have your own site or participate in another forum, link to us! External links really help WTW stand out in the search engine results. We have a lot of great info here - let's share it!

As you know these campers generate allot of interest where ever they go. If anyone asks me about my camper I turn them onto this site. Hopefully they have joined or are guests. I also want to thank you for all the work you have put into the site and I hope you have found it rewarding.

Cheers,
Mike

so here's an idea...ExpeditionPortal.com has a really cool sticker that was made by some of the members...helps get the word out even when your not around to get the word out in person! what about a wanderthewest.com sticker...seems like they are cheap to manufacture and, at least with the ExPo, there was a lot of interest. just a thought...

here's a pic of it on the window of my wildernest, soon to have one one on the FWC, they are in the mail!...not exactly sure of the dimensions 15"x 2" maybe something like that...pretty cool though!

Attachments

• IMGP1117.jpg
    IMGP1117.jpg
    129.1 KB · Views: 374
soooo, dirtydog, what do you think about the stickers?????? anyone have any good computer design technique? i think its a great way to get the word out...i know i wish i knew about this forum, that is before i knew about it:) ! they seem to be really cheap too, like $2-4/sticker. just a bump

I'm glad you said that. I got you linked on the NATCOA site. National association of truck camper owners. But I should have asked first.

And the sticker is a great idea.

soooo, dirtydog, what do you think about the stickers?????? anyone have any good computer design technique? i think its a great way to get the word out...i know i wish i knew about this forum, that is before i knew about it:) ! they seem to be really cheap too, like $2-4/sticker. just a bump

Yeah I think I'll get some made. I'm not sure when it will be though.....

I'm glad you said that. I got you linked on the NATCOA site. National association of truck camper owners. But I should have asked first.

Links are appreciated!.. No need to ask :)

getting the word out

Just returned this afternoon from two weeks on the road (will try to do a trip report in the next week or so). Met two other FWC owners and answered questions from lots of people asking about the camper. Referred them all to this website. I agree 100% with erod, a sticker on the back window for this site is a great idea.

Ted

someone with some good graphic design skillz should pull together a design for the sticker...i'll ask my gf. but anyone else out there should think about it...i would be more than happy to take care of the ordering and mailing of stickers if the design is made and ok'd by everyone (dirtydog). think about it...

someone with some good graphic design skillz should pull together a design for the sticker...i'll ask my gf. but anyone else out there should think about it...i would be more than happy to take care of the ordering and mailing of stickers if the design is made and ok'd by everyone (dirtydog). think about it...

Sounds good to me erod, I'd appreciate the help!

no problem, just need a design...i'll see what i can come up with...

jim, that is super cool, kind of lost track of this project...thanks for bringing it back! i really like what you did there, i think it would be great to get a couple different designs from different people and throw them out for a vote or at least some constructive critisism...so far yours is my favorite :D !

missed that...i think its wanderthewest...leave it to kc!

Back
Top Bottom