If you like the site.....

oops

the check's in the mail :p

Royalties!! I want royalties!! :D

Nice work Jim. I really like that font (except for the typo........)

Attachments

• WanderTheWest2.jpg
    WanderTheWest2.jpg
    114.9 KB · Views: 225
ok, jim, i really like yours but i am wondering if it is a bit complex for a sticker, or maybe a bit expensive...we came up with this pretty quick, and its a work in progress, but i like the simplicity...check it out...we are having fun with this so stay tuned...we could also always have more than 1 sticker...

Attachments

• wanderthewestlogo.jpg
    wanderthewestlogo.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 240
here 2 more...little different...i like 3 the best...what do you guys think?

Attachments

• wanderthewestlogo2.jpg
    wanderthewestlogo2.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 233
  • wanderthewestlogo3.jpg
    wanderthewestlogo3.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 247
These are really good ideas. I like the Wonder one the best.... only, is just me, or would a Dodge look better in that one?(no offense kc)

Cheers,

Mike

Erod, Nice!

I like the text from #1 and the graphic from #3. I was just trying to renew interest in this thread, I agree that simple is better.

So, when can I order my sticker??? ;)

These are really good ideas. I like the Wonder one the best.... only, is just me, or would a Dodge look better in that one?(no offense kc)

Cheers,

Mike

Mike, I think you’re just having a nostalgic moment. ;)

Attachments

• Wonder_Bread_logo_xxx.gif
    Wonder_Bread_logo_xxx.gif
    2.9 KB · Views: 221
jim, i like that last one...maybe we should make a few, different options for different folks...i think we need dirtydog to chime in here though. you guys are welcome to alter ours too if you have some ideas. the whole wonder the west is cool but where does that take you on the web :D ????

anyone still have interest in these stickers? i am leaving town for a month (another thread) so i either do it next week or when i get back...haven't heard from many folks on the sticker design...should we keep working on it for a while, go with jims suggestion, text from 1, graphic from 3, or jim's design with kc's rig, or something different all together...personally i like the 3rd design the best...just keeping this thread alive if you guys (and gals) are interested...also, it would be nice to get some input from dd, is he on the forum at all lately?

What about the Wander the West header at the top of the page? Just add a .com to the end. I would do it but I couldn't computer my way out of a wet paper bag. Anyone with some skills? Maybe add a picture of a truck like idea #1.

Cheers,

Mike

Is there talent here or what!!! I love this site and agree with Mike. A Dodge would look better.

Hey Mikey its about to get rough in here.

mike, i'd be in to that for sure...again, maybe a bit to complex for a sticker...but if someone puts it together we could have a couple made, see how we like each individual one then decide which one have produced at a larger level...personally, i would like some indiviual letters as opposed to a larger sticker (like would be necassary for some of the designs suggested...). here is an example of the ExPo stckers that were made to give you an idea of what i mean...

http://www.wanderthewest.com/forum/showthread.php?t=525&page=2

look at post #14...

Sorry guys I just found this thread. I really like erod's design posted on 07/17 @6:34

I agree the other design is cool but too complicated for a sticker, I think a design that can be made as a die-cut sticker is best.

Sticker's a great idea, need to keep it simple and truck neutral. I'd never put Dodge on my Tacoma...no offense to the Dodge or other owners.

I liked Erods, with the mountains forming the W (second one). What about another mountain forming the W in West. Why the shaded S? Not being picky, just trying to help with my opinion. I'm ready to order anytime.

good input, the shaded S is supposed to look like a ski track down on of the mountains...lets get a few more suggestions and i will modify the designs as appropriate...thanks again...

Back
Top Bottom