Impact Bat Man For Life

Marc

Fire Proof
When XP1.1 was in the rebuild stage, I opted to go with a Lifeline 4DL Marine battery rated at 210 AH. I had used Lifeline in past sailboats and campers that I had owned with good results, so this was a no brainer.
Over the past four months I started to have power issues and believed that the battery was not holding a charge and might be defective. I contacted Impact Battery Company in Grants Pass OR., the distributor that I had bought from, and Spoke with Darren Somerville who happens to be the owner. I explained to him what was going on, and after numerous e-mails and conversations on the phone he came up with a solution that was thought to be the remedy. Over the course of a couple of more months, and with recommendations by Darren, I was still having issues. Darren had been in Contact with Lifeline and explained what was going on. Unfortunately Lifeline opted not to Warranty my battery as they did not believe the Voltage numbers I had given them were representative of a failing battery. Once again Darren and I had dialogue over what could be the cause and in conclusion we were both stumped. In the end, Impact Battery decided to warranty me a new battery at their own expense with free shipping. That adds up to over $645.00 greenies. Needless to say, I was very pleased with the out come and can not say enough about the Customer Service I have received. It is nice to know that there are still companies out there that really do take pride/care in what they sell and that the customer is number one. I will be an Impact Battery Customer for life. :)

marc

www.impactbattery.com
(866)668-3163

Back
Top Bottom