Infinitely Variable Transmissions

I'm curious.

Do you adjust the gear ratio, or does it do it automatically? Either way, I can see how that would be a new experience.

Da Vinci was amazingly ahead of his time. It took a long time for manufacturing technology to catch up to his designs. I wonder what he would have designed today.

Da Vinci was amazingly ahead of his time. It took a long time for manufacturing technology to catch up to his designs. I wonder what he would have designed today.

Why pop-up campers of course!:rolleyes:

Cheers,

Mike

Do you adjust the gear ratio, or does it do it automatically?

You still have a shift lever on the handlebar right next to the grip, but when you adjust it, rather than the clunking and cha-chinking a regular gear change offers....this is smoothe, smooothe, smoothe ....a seamless transition into more resistence up/down from gear to gear. My son said he looked at the gear ratios and it resembles an 18 speed mountain bike.

Toss in the carbon fork, fenders, chain gaurd and all aluminum components and the thing is very, very light for a "cruiser" bike.

Due to the resort/affluent visitor/retiree aspect of this valley the bike shop my son works at has sold more of these than any other shop in the world.

limited to a 500 bike production run....

Back
Top Bottom