Inside Pics of the XPCamper

Nimbl Vehicles

Gandalf the Grey
Here is a pic of Number 1; the prototype.

gallery_2406_116_21799.jpg

Here is number 2
The main change from the was the molded over head cabinet; which weighs a only 11lbs and gives you 6 cuft of storage.
There are LED lights behind the over head cabinett which give you an indirect light source.
This way the counter top gets lit up with out having a bright light in your face.
I also changed the storage for the micro wave; which now sits behind the large door.
If you don't want a micro; you get even more storage.

gallery_2_116_39378.jpg

Here is the patented XPShower cabinet in use.
It serves as a storage for your hamper; wet shoes or of course as a shower which also features a cassette toilet and a single handed ceramic stainless steel mixer valve for ease of use.
gallery_2406_116_27323.jpg

This is also standard an all new XPCampers.
Comes in really handy. The small storage pockets are see through; while the larger ones are solid; designed to keep your maps or other stuff neatly tucked away.
gallery_2406_116_752350.jpg

Rear view
here you can see the solid storage pockets.
gallery_2406_116_119521.jpg

The counter top can come in a variety of colors.
Here you can see the deep sink with the single handle faucet which features a ceramic valve.

The sink is flush mounted for easy cleaning.
gallery_2406_116_32747.jpg

Faucet folded down
gallery_2406_116_40816.jpg

Here is the patented XPShower cabinet in use.
It serves as a storage for your hamper; wet shoes or of course as a shower which also features a cassette toilet and a single handed ceramic stainless steel mixer valve for ease of use.

Cool stuff. On the shower cabinet I'm guess their is a drain pan piped to the outside or a gray water tank?

Nice work !

That camper looks really nice inside.

Very well done.

I think there will be a market for that type of camper.

Best wishes on the new venture.

Cool stuff. On the shower cabinet I'm guess their is a drain pan piped to the outside or a gray water tank?

Correct. There is a shower pan that drains to the Grey Water tank.

marc

Correct. There is a shower pan that drains to the Grey Water tank.

marc

Marc,

That is one beautiful camper!

Here is a pic of the edge of the counter top.
It was created to prevent water from running on the floor when washing dishes etc.

As you can see there are a variety of colors to choose from.

gallery_2406_116_88064.jpg

Question that crept into my mind: With your design can you open up the door and get into the camper with the top down?

Back
Top Bottom