Interior Four Wheel Camper Custom Floor Mat ?

whiskeyandwine

Anyone have luck buying or having made a floor mat for the Four Wheel Camper Pop-up ?
We opted not to order the Carpet kit but need a mat,

I just bought a large outdoor rubber and carpet mat from home depot and cut it to size. It really helps a lot. You just pull it out, shake and reinstall and place looks like new. Also much nicer when getting up at night barefoot as it insulates the cold floor to your feet and feels very comfy.

I believe I paid 29 bucks. Also keeps my original floor looking brand new

I used the door entry mats made from flip flop material that are 50% open construction. It lets the dirt drop to the vinyl and feels great on the feet easy to remove and sweep I think it was 3 1/2 mats after tailoring and used the the leftover for outside ladder. Got them at pier one imports I think

patrkbukly said:
I just bought a large outdoor rubber and carpet mat from home depot and cut it to size . . .
+1 on a rubber backed carpet mat; dirt doesn't filter through. Impressive about of dirt falls out when cleaned after a trip.

A couple of thin dog beds. Our dogs sleep on the floor and are happy with them. The beds are thin enough that we can walk on them without problems.

The first mat inside our door is always an astroturf mat to collect whatever is on our feet that is missed by the astrolturf mat just outside the door.

I cut some scrap carpet to fit. That protects the floor. Then I cut other scraps to protect the carpet! So dumb. But actually it feels nice and warm.

Back
Top Bottom