Intro and Pictures

CaptDan

Hello. Just want to say Hi. I posted pictures of two Alaskans I have and two others in Iowa. I am real close to putting a 10 nco on a 2001 f350 srw with a 9 foot utility box. Just not sure how yet. Thinking forklift or just rolling it in on pipes. Wanted to take it camping next weekend but it's not going to happen. Dan

Attachments

• 2-28-2012 302.jpg
    2-28-2012 302.jpg
    251.2 KB · Views: 150
Thanks, I went up yesterday and took my masking tape off the utility box I just painted. Then I was able to load the Alaskan onto my trailer. Was pretty neat. Got the Alaskan onto the trailer and used plastic pipe as rollers and pushed it in by myself. Got a little help toward the end but could have done it all by myself. It was on a dolly on concrete floor so it went pretty smooth. Have the Alaskan home now and will go after 1 ton tonight I hope. Have access to forklift across street and at work so am going to try to get it loaded this week after all. Going to try and ad two pictures to this post. Could only do one when I tried lat night. Dan

Looks like I can only put on one and the other one is to big so you just get to see the truck again.

Attachments

• 2-28-2012 396.jpg
    2-28-2012 396.jpg
    259.7 KB · Views: 110
Here is the Alaskan on the trailer, Dan

The pictures are to large and I don't know how to change them. I'll ask a friend today.

welcome.
wish my truck was a utility bed. my wife could pack lots more stuff and it wouldn't be in the way as much.
wes

I got the Alaskan loaded Sat and slept in it. Works good in the 1 ton so far. It Weighted 9400 lbs. with dog but without much gear. Front axle was 20 lbs. lighter with camper on. I did remove a lot of steel in utility bed when I took off the sliding lid, 6 foot drawer and the slides and some other steel. I also had some channel iron in bed when I weighted it before.

Attachments

• 3-11-2012 070.jpg
    3-11-2012 070.jpg
    265.4 KB · Views: 170
Back
Top Bottom