Introducing: NoTerrain Campers!

DirtyDog

Captain Leisure
Site Team
I have a lot of innovative ideas on camper construction so I decided it was time to start my own camper company. My concept camper prototype is finished and I plan on testing it in punishing off road conditions over the next few months. I anticipate high demand so send me a message quick if you want to get on the waiting list!

Attachments

• noterrain.jpg
    noterrain.jpg
    149.6 KB · Views: 722
That is really cool.

Give us more info on your camper! How much does it weigh? What do you mean by no terrain? Post some inside the camper pics. I take it this one doesnt pop up

dog house

I think I would be offended if I wasn't laughing so hard. Nice wood work though. My mother would love the knotty pine look it has. Does that come with a fireplace option???:)

I think I would be offended if I wasn't laughing so hard. Nice wood work though. My mother would love the knotty pine look it has. Does that come with a fireplace option???:)

Yes there is a fireplace option, but we don't recommend using it while the vehicle is in motion.

Nice House Camper!

Looks pretty cool. Sort of a OUT side HOUSE! You could call it a really well built out/house camper. Does the top pop up?:D

Does the top pop up?:D

If shingles flying off at high speed counts as popping up, then yes.

That is really cool.

Give us more info on your camper! How much does it weigh? What do you mean by no terrain? Post some inside the camper pics. I take it this one doesnt pop up

I'm kiddin :D . I saw this thing today and had to snap a photo.

I like it, but does it have a problem with termites?

That may be a problem in other areas, but we don't have termites here. Woodpeckers have been an issue though.....

That NTC looks like a camper a friend of mine built about 1978 and mounted on his Datson pick up--remember Datsons? He lived in La Pine, Oregon.

Stew

Funny you mention woodpeckers. I've been hearing an odd tap tap noise in house. Every time I tried to track it down it would stop. Finally was quiet enough to sneak up on it and sure enough it was a woodpecker.

Marty, certainly that NTC is fire rated! I'd say that would rate a "Hell of a big fire". Once it got going. But you know, even the standard FWC could go up in flames if your not careful. Why do you think they come with a fire extinguisher!:confused:

fire rating

There is a fire extinguisher even in our campers for user error. Just remember though, either a FWC or an ATC, we can fix whatever you create.:D

Should have had a FIRE EXTINGUISHER! Good thing this wasn't a FWC or ATC.
Probably couldn't fix this...:eek:

Attachments

• camper fire.jpg
    camper fire.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 216
fire

See what happens when you buy a wood frame camper. Just an accident waiting to happen.:)

Now a good aluminum frame camper will burn well, but I have seen one that did and the frame was still left after the marshmallows were done. It was fixable. Cheaper to buy a new camper of course, but we could have fixed it.:D

After seeing a few trailers burn to the ground in my time with CDF, thats one of my biggest fears. Even with the huge extinguisher I carry in the truck. Makes me nervous just leaving the coffee pot on while I go do my morning obligations.

I wonder if that guy might have had a chance to just back the whole thing into the lake. Water damage would have been a lot easier to fix.

Back
Top Bottom