Is this a FWC?

Yep, that is a FWC !

They had a few models like that back in the days.

Pretty sure that one is called the "Blazer Model".

If you look hard, you can see the sticker on the top / side of the camper.

Here are some more pictures of similar models ...

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Came across this sweet little rig from a link on one of the Dodge diesel forums. It's a 91 Chevy Blazer with a 5.9 Cummins conversion, and it also looks like there's a FWC on the back... Can anyone tell if it's really a FWC?

http://www.fordcummins.com/chevrolet.html

Attachments

• 9e_12_sb.jpg
    9e_12_sb.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 250
  • Blazer 11.jpg
    Blazer 11.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 253
  • Blazer 16.jpg
    Blazer 16.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 258
  • 02_1.jpg
    02_1.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 243
  • P1280012.jpg
    P1280012.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 247
Stan,

Sorry for the simi-hijack here folks but I need to ask Stan for some info.
That Blazer's mini dinette is similar, though much simpler, to the one I'm about to create in our Eagle. I'm going to be starting next week some time with the wood/prototype work and will eventually need some custom seat cushions, backs, and a new table top made. I'd like them to be factory made in order to maintain the true FWC look. Once I've got the sizing down is that something I can order from you?

Maybe ??

I'm not sure how much custom stuff they can, or want to do right now ?

I would call our service dept. and ask for Bobby or Chicali and see what they think (800) 242-1442.

They usually handle all of the aftermarket sales for parts & pieces.

It might be a little easier since you are somewhat local, and can come down for proper measurements and to talk with the guys in the sewing dept. ??

====================================================

Stan,

Sorry for the simi-hijack here folks but I need to ask Stan for some info.
That Blazer's mini dinette is similar, though much simpler, to the one I'm about to create in our Eagle. I'm going to be starting next week some time with the wood/prototype work and will eventually need some custom seat cushions, backs, and a new table top made. I'd like them to be factory made in order to maintain the true FWC look. Once I've got the sizing down is that something I can order from you?

Stan,

Thanks for the reply, I'll give Chicali a call soon. If they can't get to it on our time frame maybe I'll order the materials from FWC and have them made by a local contact we have.

Back
Top Bottom