ISO camper jacks northern CA

For a long time to find some used jacks and while every once in a while they'd show up, they were usually not in the best condition r over priced.

Here's the "deal" though. If you live in N. CA just go to ATC and get them. I didn't have brackets on my camper so if I found used jacks I would have need them. I think they were like $225 plus $75 installation. If you buy a set of jacks new from ATC they are like $650 and they come with the brackets (plus installation). So, the real cost of the NEW jacks is just about $425 (or $106/jack). If you find used jacks and have to rebuild them the kits are > $50 each (I think) so you have to find jacks around $50/jack.

In the end, it's pretty hard to make the numbers work out and just easier to get NEW.

I was going to save the $75 on install and glad I didn't. The guys at ATC did a lot of things for the install that I probably wouldn't have done and they do it quickly. They remove the vertical side channels on each corner and the horizontal/bottom screw channel, put new screws in, new rubber covers (over the screws), cut things perfectly, drill the holes the right size :), clean everything up, etc. 3 guys working on my camper and I was out of there in just over an hour.

Prices may have changed or I may be slightly off so check with them.

Kevin

That's good advice, Kevin. I'm inclined to agree, after looking for used for the past year. Luckily, Marty and Jeff installed the brackets during the build, so all I need are the jacks. I'm gonna call them and get a price.

Gussie said:
That's good advice, Kevin. I'm inclined to agree, after looking for used for the past year. Luckily, Marty and Jeff installed the brackets during the build, so all I need are the jacks. I'm gonna call them and get a price.
Smart to have them installed initially; I bought used so my situation was different.

used on a FWC by previous owner...

https://fresno.craigslist.org/rvs/6107224289.html

A set of (3) REICO TITAN 1000lb tripod Camper Jacks. I used these on my Four Wheel Camper to install or remove from my truck. $300 call or text 559 two eight 8 zero nine zero seven. No scammers or low ballers! I know what these are worth!

Pax2525 said:
used on a FWC by previous owner...

https://fresno.craigslist.org/rvs/6107224289.html

A set of (3) REICO TITAN 1000lb tripod Camper Jacks. I used these on my Four Wheel Camper to install or remove from my truck. $300 call or text 559 two eight 8 zero nine zero seven. No scammers or low ballers! I know what these are worth!
I think he needs jacks that attach to the brackets. I had these type of jacks and had a lot of issues when trying to load my Eagle onto my truck.

Thanks for the advice. I had ATC fix a few things on my camper already and they are great. i have tripod jacks already and they are sketchy at best, so looking to upgrade. I think I'm going to save some pennies and buy new. Thanks again guys.

Back
Top Bottom