It hit a 100

the fisherman

Big Time
We had a very hot day in Whitethorn today, I just hope the weather holds up. The long range forcast is for possible rain on wed. then cooler weather, but here, who knows. Were ready, half of Southern Humbouldt county will be here, I just wanted to make sure there wasn't too many leftovers, I hate leftovers, and the dogs can't eat pork, they're Jewish Newfoundlands. So, we got the horseshoe pit, we got volleyball, and for you older folks we decided to have Bingo. I had a very tough weekend, I ran the best race in a long time, but on the last lap, four cars tried to go where only one can and this time I decided not to back off, the result was predictable, I got the short end to the tune of about $3500 or so of damage, bummer. By the way TT, I just put 1400 mi. on that truck I never use.

Jon,
Sorry to hear about the wrinkled race car...Just glad you're OK, the car damage can be fixed. Looking forward to seeing beautiful metropolitan Whitehorn , meeting the Newfs..Oh, and you too. See you Saturday AM.

Jon,
Sorry to hear about the wrinkled race car...Just glad you're OK, the car damage can be fixed. Looking forward to seeing beautiful metropolitan Whitehorn , meeting the Newfs..Oh, and you too. See you Saturday AM.

I have a sore elbow, I would guess that the damage will be fixed by tomorrow night, but I cracked a magnesium bell housing, and I'm not sure we want to try and fix it, but we'll probably try, the part is $2200 UGH.

By the way TT, I just put 1400 mi. on that truck I never use.

Sorry about the crash..bummer!
I hope to god you didn't get anymore muddy Newf prints on the bumber of the tow missile..:eek:

"Bobby! get the simple green quick!!"

How did the gimp box turn out??

well, i dont like the heat....its going to be 95 here in Sacramento.
we are looking forward to coming up, it will be our last chance for a cool off.
a little bit of rain....would be a blessing.

after this i am sure we will be starting another burner roaster summer in the valley.

Back
Top Bottom