It never stops. Another trying to win the Darwin award

Yep she at least gets a nomination,but I think the guy in another video
in the same post gets the award hands down.

I think it's along the road in Hayden Valley. Traffic is stopped due to a
big beautiful male Bison wandering down the road.The man gets out of his car
in an attempt to chase the bull off the road. Lots of cars all around then the
bull turns to chase the man. No one hurt but it shows the stupidity of visitors.

Bison 1,man 0

Frank

We visit Yellowstone often, once or twice a year. This Spring there were so many people leaving their vehicles and approaching the wildlife it frustrated us. At one point more then 100 people had walked from the road out to the Lamar River where a pack of wolves were lounging. Of course the pack dispersed and moved on. Way too many for the understaffed park rangers to deal with. And the road was clogged with the cars they left parked only half way off the road.

We have cancelled our Fall reservations. It just sucks the joy right out of the trip.

I've been charged by a black bear in an unexpected encounter. That woman is about as stupid as they come. But the man with the bison really should not be allowed to reproduce.

“Some scientists claim that hydrogen, because it is so plentiful, is the basic building block of the universe. I dispute that. I say there is more stupidity than hydrogen, and that is the basic building block of the universe.”
Frank Zappa

teledork said:
“Some scientists claim that hydrogen, because it is so plentiful, is the basic building block of the universe. I dispute that. I say there is more stupidity than hydrogen, and that is the basic building block of the universe.”
Frank Zappa
Exactly. Go Frank Zappa

Frank

craig333 said:
I think you might change your mind when a Grizzly has your head in its jaws.
I am not so sure even that would stop some people.
The crazies are out there.Always have to keep an eye peeled.

I have thought about checking out that camp ground.
In searching it out sounds/looks like a nice area,BUT not
so sure now.Probably will skip it,especially in the spring.
Frank

Back
Top Bottom