Jacks Available if traveling in Mexico

MCW

If a Four Wheel Camper owner is traveling through central México - ,Guanajuato area -and you need camper jacks, we have some that you may borrow. We met a Pan Am traveler whose camper had shifted (loose turnbuckles) and were able to help get it sorted. Some people do not travel with jacks. Just trying to help

MCW that is very nice of you. I know I have been on a few long trips and wished I'd had my jacks for one reason or another!!! Good Karma!

Nice.... I don't travel with my jacks either as we tend to be off-road more and more but taking a long trip down into Mexico later this year.

Hey MCW,

Just saw your post about camper jacks. I’m down in Oaxaca and would love to unload my four wheel camper for the 2 months we are here. I know it’s a long shot but maybe you know someone in the area or are by chance headed this way. We passed trough Guanajuato last month and absolutely loved it. My favorite city in Mexico!

That's awesome!! Thank you for offering.

My partner Alisa and I will be flying down to GDL in March, renting a car and heading up through GTO and OAX, looking for the possibility of purchasing some land where we might spend 4 months out of the year on. We loved GTO last time we were there a summer or two ago...such a cool town!!!

Anyway, thanks again for offering these up to folks...super-kind of you.

All the best,
Kevin and Alisa

The way life should be....thank you for doing that. We hope to visit Mexico in the next year as we have heard such wonderful things about Mexico and the people. We are psyched! Muchísimas gracias.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom