Kawishiwi Lake

takesiteasy

Here is another trip report from this past week- we visited the Boundary Waters Canoe Area for some camping and kayaking:

http://travelswithrockythedog.blogspot.com/2017/08/kawishiwi-lake.html

IMG_4649.jpg

Al, nice report. Great area. Hope to get up there someday. As an eighth grader, I went canoeing in the Boundry waters. jd

Thanks for the comments!

Frank, gotta live with rain and bugs here in the summer. Can deal with both but lightning keeps us off the water. :)

jd- great to hear- you know what I'm talking about then. My first trip was in 1961 when I was 12 years old. Changed my life I'm sure.

For me it was a trip with our social studies teacher who took a group each summer after graduation from elementary/junior high. For me it was 1964 when I was 14.

How wonderful, you took us both there with you with your photos and narrative! The boats look grand and thanks so much for your volunteer work. We watched the paddling video a couple of times and longed to someday visit that area. Thank you!

:)

ski3pin said:
How wonderful, you took us both there with you with your photos and narrative! The boats look grand and thanks so much for your volunteer work. We watched the paddling video a couple of times and longed to someday visit that area. Thank you!

:)
Thanks for the comment! You will have to add the BWCA to your ever-longer list of places to go. :)

Back
Top Bottom