Lake Basin shakedown trip

Wu Wei

Advanced Member
http://cruisewithkc.blogspot.com/2015/04/lake-basin-shakedown-trip-2015.html
I also have decided to join the ranks of having a blog. It just makes it easier to share with family and friends what we are doing Now instead of always wondering where have I gone now, they can follow. Hopefully, it does inspire them to get out and explore. I hope you enjoy the quick getaway. Oh, the name stands for Kevin,Cathy and Murphy the dog and cruise was a nickname.

Nice trip.We have enjoyed that area years ago.We stayed at Goose Lk.and took day trips to the other lakes.
Very nice area.
What lake did you stay at?
Thanks for posting.
Travel blogs are great.
Frank

It is sad to see a non-existent snowpack, but not much we can do about it but get out and enjoy the outdoors. Nice trip!

Thanks, Wu, for the photos and report. It sure has been a while since I was in there though! Used to bike over the Gold Lakes Road on a big loop from Sierraville back when I used to live there.

Great write up of a local favorite. Murph looks like a fine dog for trail and amusement.
Nice flower photos. The dog in flight shot at the end was awesome.

Welcome to the bloggers club. I have to admit, I enjoyed the posts I saw published here at WTW, but have joined the club of owning our own domain.

Back
Top Bottom