Lake Valley Reservoir

GroovyDad

I made a quick little campground trip to see a good friend off to Seattle. It's not much of an adventurous trip report, but I thought I'd share it anyway.

LAKE VALLEY RESERVOIR/LODGEPOLE CAMPGROUND

Lodgepole Sign_thumb.jpg

Looks like a great weekend. Some neighbors of ours once had a Chesapeake Bay retriever that Dexter would have loved to hang out with. The bigger the stick (or log) that you could throw the better. It got ridiculous after a while, haha. That plate of food makes me hungry! Thanks for the report.

Make it happen, Mr. Groovy, make it happen, next year's get together at Crater Lake! Looks like you have a great group of friends and had a good old fashion camping trip. Just reading about all the food and I'm not going to need to eat dinner tonight. Glad porky and Dexter also had a great time outdoors! Thanks for letting us join in on the good fun! :)

Sounds like a wonderful outing. Hope you manage Crater Lake next time.

That food looks incredibly yummy.

GroovyDad, fun trip and when it is with special friends it is even better. Thanks for posting. jd

Sent from my SM-G900V using Wander The West mobile app

And fun was had by all-nice looking area !!!Ya got to watch that food---I hear it sometimes takes space meant for drinking :cautious: ------just kidding :D !

Smoke

Back
Top Bottom