Leaving tomorrow Sunday

robbie

Wife and I are pretty well ready. Our FWC Fleet is clean and stocked. Will drive to Whitehorse tomorrow then on to Valdez Alaska on Monday. Should be in fairly early on Wednesday.
If anyone is in the area we are staying in the Bear Paw Adult park. Blue 2008 Tacoma and 1981 Fleet. Might be able to take you for a boat ride too...

robbie

Wife and I are pretty well ready. Our FWC Fleet is clean and stocked. Will drive to Whitehorse tomorrow then on to Valdez Alaska on Monday. Should be in fairly early on Wednesday.
If anyone is in the area we are staying in the Bear Paw Adult park. Blue 2008 Tacoma and 1981 Fleet. Might be able to take you for a boat ride too...

robbie

Barry have a great trip.We enjoyed ours a year ago.Looking forward to a repeat soon.
Frank

We arrived home on Saturday. Fishing was not real good. Salmon numbers are really down. Our old fleet needs some roof work. we have a leak in one of the corners. So got a bit wet. We should be ok for the rest of the year here but I think I will try to get the fleet changed to a hard sided camper this winter.
Still love going to Alaska though. We are already planning a trip back next year. (At least I am) I just heard we are driving to Winnipeg in May 2013? Our, daughter is graduating with her masters, from Univ. of manitoba, so guess we are going to the event.

Robbie

Back
Top Bottom