Like HOT SPRINGS? Here's a Terrific & Informative Website

GroovyDad

I stumbled onto the "Hot Water Slaughter" website while surfing the net and it really is a very good source for hot springs in the west. There were a ton of springs I had never heard of and I have several books on western hot springs.

Give it a look-see; I'm bookmarking it!

http://www.hotwaterslaughter.com/

had me worried for a minute sounded like someone listed all the hot springs
but after reading they missed some of the great ones (in Idaho)

i did notice that anderson creek in Idaho still had the bench we made when we
lived in the area and went under the handle of "GVhikers"

Les,lqhikers

Yes, I noticed they missed a couple here in Nevada too (our secret), but they also listed a lot I had never heard about.

I have all kinds of threat warnings pop up when I tried to view that website. Jeez...some people sure like to keep their hot springs secret!

Edgewood: my Avast program blocked me, also. Infection warning it said. I have a couple of books and apps for hot springs plus go to this site It lists all the hot springs for each state. I am glad Idaho is fairly close and Nevada just a state away from Idaho.

Sorry, I didn't mean to pass along a site with pop ups or problems. I didn't get any suspicious warnings when I clicked on it, but maybe my McAfee blocked them for me.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Wander The West mobile app

Yes Avast blocked two threats. Thanks for the link clicrf8. Hot springs sound good right about now (its snowing here).

Cool site idea. For those of you who want to keep your hot springs a secret, I respect that, but on the other side of the coin it sure is nice that people can actually get out and enjoy them. It's a shame that something so wonderful remain hidden or unused.
I've been looking for similar info in Canada. I didn't have much luck and gave up. Thanks for sharing the link.

Back
Top Bottom