Liquid Gold

Great video Ski...Thanks for the link. Wish I wasn't so damn old, I'd have loved to make that trip..

Most of those places bring back good times. The rest I would not mind going to! Thanks for sharing.

Thanks for the trip :D . What a wonderful adventure! Reminds me (of course :oops: ) , of my first experience with the""Golden Trout". Back in the late 60's after they first opened up the Hoover Wilderness, a couple of friends and myself piled into my old 61 VW (no 4x4 for us) and headed up the old 4x4 trail into the trial head and lower lake in search of the "wild Golden Trout"! Seems like everyone else in the South Lake Tahoe/Bridgeport area was also trying to get in to the place because of the rumor that the "Golden Trout" were really hungry (never had caught one before or even seen one so had to do it ;) ). Unfortunately, never saw anything like what this post showed :p . Yep, our great fishing experience led us to catch three the whole time we were there and if it wasn't for the beer and the box of rice we brought along we would have starved! Wonder if my knee is up for a nice long walk :) !

Smoke

Recognized a few places in the first minute alone. Could just be the name, but I like Hippie Ted. He doesn't care 'bout no silly techno gear. :D

Back
Top Bottom