Lithium Battery

Other than it maybe taking a bit longer there is no issue, it'll charge it.

One thing you might want to check are the victron settings. The "lithium" profile on my victron IP22 charger kept going into storage mode. Not sure if the 100/30 has the same issue or not. If so I used these settings for a user defined profile (on both the SOK and powerurus) and it flowed fulls amps until 100% charged.

I have everything hooked up. 100ah SOK, Victron Smartshunt, and Victron 100/30 MPPT controller.

Questions:
1. Do I set up the Smartshunt and controller with the same voltage parameters, etc?
2. Does the Victron 100/30 controller default to lithium charging mode?

I looked at the parameters linked in the reply and am going to review them in my apps.

The battery BMS app connected and says battery is fully charged but controller is in bulk mode. Slight learning curve here after using AGM and a non smart PWM controller. From what I initially see if my readouts are correct is a huge boost in power being gleaned from my solar panel.
Thanks.

I keep my settings more or less the same on all charging/measuring devices. You will get a variety of recommendations for settings. Check with the manufacturer of your batteries for what they recommend. Since they are warrantying your batteries...

I keep my "Float" levels at 0.1V above what the batteries rest at. That way the chargers meet the demand and the batteries stay at 100% until needed.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom