Living with my 2014 Hawk

hoosierhawk

I want to thank Sean Dempsey from Go-Anywhere and the Four Wheel Camper crew. In a little over 3 months I've traveled to North Carolina once and the UP of Michigan 5 times with my FWC Hawk. My expectations are high and I have had nothing but positive experiences with these two organizations. My rig is a 2013 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD LTZ crewcab with a well optioned Hawk and has met the needs of the wife and I. We are looking forward to next year and a trip out west to visit family.

Welcome from another Hoosier. We plan a trip to the UP so we will have to follow up to get some recommendations. Just got back from the Smoky Mountains and headed to Spring Mill State Park next weekend. I have been posting trip reports on my blog, so when you get a chance check it out.

JD

Let me know when you are heading up to the UP. I am headed up next week to check on a home I'm building on Whitefish Bay. The UP has a lot to offer and I'd be glad to help you with some popular sights. I did check out your blog, I believe you were talking to Sean around the time I ordered my Hawk

hoosierhawk said:
Let me know when you are heading up to the UP. I am headed up next week to check on a home I'm building on Whitefish Bay. The UP has a lot to offer and I'd be glad to help you with some popular sights. I did check out your blog, I believe you were talking to Sean around the time I ordered my Hawk
Thanks.

Hope to see one of you on ventures in the UP and even Northern Wisconsin. Nice Ranger Station in Watersmeet.

Back
Top Bottom