Look out for the BLOOD MOON!

MarkBC

The Weatherman
Site Team
:eek: TONIGHT! 14-April 2014 and mostly the wee-hours of 15-April. :eek:

Total eclipse of the Moon, that is, with totality beginning at 12:07 a.m. PDT.

Unfortunately for me, the forecast seeing in the PNW doesn't look too good... :(
Even worse in the East.

map_cldcvr_tnght_4namus_enus_600x405.jpg

Cool! Looks like we may have a shot at seeing it, assuming we can stay awake that late. :) Thanks for the heads up and the informative video.

As usual when we have things like this we have fog. And tonight isn't any different.
I did get to see a total many years ago and it was awesome. Eerie to see the moon brisk red. I enjoyed it for a couple hours,the kids enjoyed it for just a peek.
Hope some of you get to view it.
Frank

Casa Escarlata Robles Too said:
As usual when we have things like this we have fog. And tonight isn't any different.
I did get to see a total many years ago and it was awesome. Eerie to see the moon brisk red. I enjoyed it for a couple hours,the kids enjoyed it for just a peek.
Hope some of you get to view it.
Frank
Not looking good in Central Oregon either...unless that swath of clouds currently over us get out of the way in the next few hours. Maybe it will...

vis1_mfr_20140414-1.jpg

K6ON, that is a great combo. You must have stayed up pretty late to combine the images.

Up here in the foothills the moon played peekaboo with the clouds.

Marc I was just outside of Sacramento up in El Dorado Hills. Andy, ya gotta love Photoshop..5 layers, a little alignment and bingo,...Those were the best 5 images of about 60 :). I think it still needs a little work, maybe later today. Thanks everyone.

Back
Top Bottom