Looking for a safe place to park truck/camper-Reno

Seattle Mitch

Advanced Member
Hey there WTW folks. I'm going to be making two trips down to the desert this winter. I am hoping to find someone who can offer a safe spot in Reno, NV to park my Tacoma/fleet from approximately mid January through the end of February. If anyone knows of any individuals or any places where you can rent long-term parking in Reno (reasonably priced), please let me know. Thanks!

Hey Mitch

It might help to say more specifically what you need.

Will you stay in your camper all or some of that time ?
Are you looking for secure parking like behind a fence on in a building ?
Are you willing to let a member here use your camper ?
Are you driving down flying home and then flying back ?

I am sure you can figure something out.

We have over the years.... :)

David Graves

Seattle Mitch said:
Hey there WTW folks. I'm going to be making two trips down to the desert this winter. I am hoping to find someone who can offer a safe spot in Reno, NV to park my Tacoma/fleet from approximately mid January through the end of February. If anyone knows of any individuals or any places where you can rent long-term parking in Reno (reasonably priced), please let me know. Thanks!
Hello Mitch,

I live in Reno and own a shop here. I also lived in my FWC in the area for 14 months, so I've got lots of places. Are you looking for storage, or will you be staying in the camper?

Hi PawleyK and David.

To be more specific I'm only looking for a place to store the empty truck and camper. I anticipate Death Valley is going to have a outrageous wildflower bloom come February or March. I plan on flying home to the PNW after my December/January trip and then heading back down to pick up the camper, enjoy the flowers and drive home in late February or March.

I'll probably have space at my storage space out in Verdi. It's in a VERY nice, very secure, covered RV lot.

https://www.verdirvboat.com/

They've got water fill, sewage dump, even a wash pad and a clean hot shower.

It's not cheap though. My very large space is like $250/mo. I've usually got extra room though, so you're welcome to it for $75/mo if you're interested.

KP

Seattle Mitch said:
Hi PawleyK and David.

To be more specific I'm only looking for a place to store the empty truck and camper. I anticipate Death Valley is going to have a outrageous wildflower bloom come February or March. I plan on flying home to the PNW after my December/January trip and then heading back down to pick up the camper, enjoy the flowers and drive home in late February or March.
Hey Mitch...we also have wondered about this years bloom.

Care to share your point of view ?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom