Looking for camper Jacks

WyoIDI

I'm looking at buying a slightly newer Grandby than the one I've got. It comes with the cable jacks but i'd much rather have the corner jacks or the tripod jacks. I would happily use the cable jacks for a partial trade if someone were interested.Thanks

Search the forum. I posted a while back on my experience on trying to find used jacks. Turns out it's a lot easier (and cost effective) to just get new from ATC and/or FWC. Brackets cost a large percentage of the cost and they'll install them pretty inexpensively. If you just find jacks and then have to purchase the brackets it'll cost you more (IMHO).

I did search the forum and didn't really turn anything up including your post. I'll look again tho. I'm confident I can weld the corner brackets if need be but I thought I'd check here before I spend almost half of what I'm looking at spending on this camper on new jacks. Not to mention driving to California isn't really what Im planning on doing anytime soon but who knows.

Interesting. My post pretty much describes the dilemma I was in. I agree, don't get cable jacks. You might get lucky and find some. I even called the local RV places figuring there would be some "take offs". Nothing.

Good luck!

I lucked out and found 4 new rieco titan jacks for less than half of retail on the local craigslist. I now have a couple cable jacks for sale for a screaming deal ;)

WyoIDI said:
I lucked out and found 4 new rieco titan jacks for less than half of retail on the local craigslist. I now have a couple cable jacks for sale for a screaming deal ;)
Wow, that's a great deal!

Back
Top Bottom